Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 15 of 15

Thread: Madden to MNF!?!

  1. #11
    HB Forum Owner Smackie Chan's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 31st, 2001
    Posts
    740
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    <BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor="#DDDDDD"><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by trevortime:

    I hope Dickerson is out too.
    </font></td></tr></table></td></tr></table></BLOCKQUOTE>

    He is.

    I was gettin' used to Denny & Danny, and I still think Michaels is way overrated as an announcer. Maybe this team will stay together for more than two or three years.

  2. #12
    Inactive Member rozy's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 31st, 2001
    Posts
    134
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    <BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor="#DDDDDD"><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Smackie Chan:

    and I still think Michaels is way overrated as an announcer. </font></td></tr></table></td></tr></table></BLOCKQUOTE>

    You don't believe in miracles?

    TRAITOR!!!!

  3. #13
    Fucking Dick! Python's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 31st, 2001
    Posts
    564
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Speaking of Dickerson, somebody posted this about him and it stuck with me: Everytime he finishes speaking, can't you just hear him follow it up with "Mookin por nub in all da wong pwaces"

    Cracked me up everytime he spoke from then on.

    OK, I'm finished sharing now.

  4. #14
    Inactive Member indexhb's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 5th, 2001
    Posts
    143
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I still prefer ESPN's Sunday Night broadcast tandem to any combination that keeps Dennis Miller. I'm certain Miller and Madden would fight for the mike.

  5. #15
    Inactive Member Favorite's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 25th, 2001
    Posts
    66
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    they can get rid of that bottle job stark trick too tired hag will look like tree bark in another year

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •